NEATOSHOP

Friday, February 06, 2009

Real California Milk Auditions.


"Real California Milk Happy Cow Audition - Soo" LINK

The new commercial for Real California Milk made me smile. Above is an audition tape submitted by Soo the Korean Cow, in which she asks for your vote to become the next Happy California Cow.

"Greetings from Korea," She begins. "Please make my dream of coming to America real. Pick me to become the next Happy California Cow. Pick me so I gaze on the never-ending fields of happiness and joy.Thank you!"

But before you cast your vote, watch the tape from the adorable Jen, featuring her eager stage mother.

"Real California Milk Happy Cow Audition - Jenn" LINK


"Real California Milk Happy Cow Audition - Kirsten" LINK


"Alicia Happy Cow" LINK


Watch more videos on the Real California Milk's YouTube channel.

Browse the audition site or cast your vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment