NEATOSHOP

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Have You Seen Andrew Paul Gosden ?




Please Note Andrews Appearance will have changed since this photo was taken in Aug 2007. LINK

"BBC Appeal for missing Andrew Gosden" LINK


Mother of missing Andrew Gosden, speaks about the search for her son, as she hands out missing posters on the streets of London. Also interviewed is CEO of Missing People Paul Tuohy.

"Missing: Andrew Gosden" LINK


Andrew Paul Gosden is missing since 14 September 2007, England.

I know these videos are old. But with the chance to help this family find a Loved one is a chance for hope. I don't know what I would've done if this had ever happened to one of my children. My prayers are with all the families with missing children. I am hoping and praying they find some answers soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment