NEATOSHOP

Friday, October 16, 2009

Pin Up Photography by Andy Silvers ( Some NSFW)



Andy Silvers is fashion and editorial photographer available for a variety of assignment providing a unique and stylistic look to his work. Specializing in location based shooting.

Education: Virginia Tech, 1993 BA Art/Graphic Design.

I would like to think my background in art and graphic design/advertising play a part in my photography. Creating images that are both artistic yet have a commercial feel to them.

I have had a interest in photography since I was young. It wasn't till around 2002 that I purchased my first Digital SLR and began seriously shooting as a hobbyist. 2 years ago I made the move toward lighting and model shooting. Through the help of some good friends posing for me I've worked diligently developing my techniques in both lighting and editing. LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment