NEATOSHOP

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

RIP Mom "MISS YOU"



The years have gone by and many thoughts have gone through my mind. It is 1-2011 and it has been 11 years since my mom passed away. I got a phone call from my brother that he had found our Mom on her kitchen floor 1-18-2000(passed away).I fell against the wall and slowly went to the floor in disbelief. Still feels like yesterday.

My mom commented that she wanted to see in the millenium (2000) and she lived to see it.

I miss her so much, someone to talk to. That loving shoulder to cry on when you feel down. The motherly advice she was always so willing to give. For those of you with parents, spend as much time as possible with them. Some day they will be gone like both my parents and there is NO getting that time back.

There is other emotional things with name calling through my life that made me feel like I had failed in her eyes. I try hard and will continue to do so.

LOVE YOU MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment